Written Research Project Guidelines:
Select a cancer either in the adult or pediatric population to research( Pancreatic Cancer ) You will write a paper based on the rubric below. This assignment is an opportunity for you to explore a particular cancer of interest to you. Its purpose is to assess your understanding and demonstrate your practical application of the pathophysiologic processes that occur in diseases. This comprehensive paper will be 10 pages in length and should include the following components:
Pathophysiology of the disease
Description of the clinical manifestations and assessments
Diagnostic Studies/ Laboratories
Clinical Management/ Treatment Modalities
Evaluation of Treatments
Patient Education and Safety (QSEN)
Choose one case study related to the disease process. Articles must be less than 5 years old, from a scholarly, peer-reviewed journals.
APA format (title page, headers, heading, in-text citations, reference page)
Specific writing requirements
REWRITES ARE NOT ALLOWED
3. Type must be Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double-spaced.
4. Use the spell check function on the computer (will help with #1).
5. Use a COVER page following APA guidelines
6. Paper must be sent via email on due date. Papers will be submitted to Turn It In for evaluation of plagiarism. A similarity index of 20% or above will result in the paper receiving a failing grade.
7. Papers turned in past the due date will receive an automatic deduction of 10 points with the grade to start with a B (89).
If page numbers are limited, pages that exceed the limit will NOT be read and further points may be removed if critical content was included on the excess pages.
Must go through TURNIT IN
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.