- Link changes in the tissue, organ, and system functioning â€¯to the initial presenting signs and symptoms seen in primary careâ€¯of the disease.
- Provide a brief description of how the disease is diagnosed.
- Provide a brief description of the pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions used to treat and manage the disease.
- Explain the role of Nurse Practitioner in diagnosing and managing the disease.
- Summary: State the name of the disease. Highlights main points that clearly reflects coverage of criteria related to the disease and highlight the role of the Nurse practitioner in diagnosis and management of the assigned disease.
- Utilizes at least two current (within 5 years), peer-review scholarly sources to support presentation content.