Please no plagarism
Provide references and citations
Discussion Question: Choose only 2 of the following and discuss them thoroughly :
1. What two properties of water are the result of hydrogen bonding, and how are these two properties different?
2. List and briefly describe the four functions that water performs in the maintenance of homeostasis in the human body.
3. Using the terms solute and solvent, summarize the properties of solutions, suspensions, and colloids in their roles in maintaining homeostasis.
4. What are the functions of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the maintenance of homeostasis?
5. Discuss: Are chemical reactions the basis for human cellular nutrition?