Strategic Plan Natural disaster
Nursing homework help
The Research Paper is a ten- to twelve-page paper (excluding title and references pages) that provides the student the opportunity to investigate a specific natural disaster topic, apply graduate-level critical thinking to the presentation of the information, and utilize and synthesize appropriate current research for your selected topic. The Research Paper utilizes professional health care knowledge and skills and applies those proficiencies to the context of quality improvement and risk management by developing a natural disaster strategic plan for community health: Mobilizing For Action Through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) Process. The three-part Strategic Disaster Plan will be developed in Weeks Two, Four, and Six. Review Chapter 3 in the textbook. In this final part, the students will take the strategic issues identified in Part II (Week Four) and formulate goal statements and strategies for addressing issues, resulting in development and adoption of an interrelated set of strategy statements. Lastly, an action plan with an evaluation timeline that identifies outcomes to be reached and what steps would be taken to ensuing adjustments in the strategy plan if needed. The final draft with all three parts will be posted together for a final grade.
Writing the Research Paper The Research Paper:
1. Must be ten to twelve double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according