Explain why this is considered to be a case-control study?August 24, 2018
Stress and Conflict ManagementAugust 24, 2018
In this assignment, you will be completing a health assessment on an older adult. To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Perform a health history on an older adult. Students who do not work in an acute setting may “practice” these skills with a patient, community member, neighbor, friend, colleague, or loved one. (If an older individual is not available, you may choose a younger individual).
- Complete a physical examination of the client using the “Health History and Examination” assignment resource. Use the “Functional Health Pattern Assessment” resource as a guideline to assist you in completing the template.
- Document findings of complete physical examination in Situation-Background-Assessment-Recommendation (SBAR) format. Refer to the sample SBAR Template located on the National Nurse Leadership Council website at https://www.ihs.gov/nnlc/includes/themes/newihstheme/display_objects/documents/resources/SBARTEMPLATE.pdf as a guide.
- Document the findings of the physical examination in the assessment worksheet.
- Using the “Health History and Examination” assignment resource, provide the physical examination findings summary with planned interventions for the client. Include any community services in the interventions.
APA format is not required
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.