Using the weekly readings, the South University online library resources, and the Internet, research the role of community health centers in providing primary care services.
Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Do you think it’s possible for community health centers to once again become more community-centered in their approach to population health with the goal of improving the health of communities?
- What are some ways that they might do this?
Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to cite any relevant resources.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.
By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the Week, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Participate in the discussion by analyzing each response for completeness and accuracy and by suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response.
- Explained if it’s possible for community health centers to become more community-centered in their approach to population health with the goal of improving the health of communities.
- Recommended ways for community health centers to achieve this.
- Responses demonstrated in-depth research and analysis.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.
Start a New Thread
Filter by:All ThreadsSort by: